Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Will I be able to endure saving for a car?

It's prudent and economically sound to pay cash for a car but A) I've never done it before. B) it's ALOT of money to save even for a used car. and C) I don't wannna WAAAAAH. It became apparent, very early in our marriage that I was a comfort gal and a bit of a whinner when it came to doing stuff  I didn't want to do. Carl type A all the way!  50 mile hike up giant mountain? Carl had his gear packed and ready to go two hours early and chomping at the bit to get there. He often says that if our family had to leave Navoo like the early saints did that I wouldn't have made it to the city limits.

Sadly, he is right. And with my whining comes fantastic optimism. For example, this is the car I envision that we can save for:



Or, if we are leaving Navoo (happy singing children not included)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, totally. Although, have no car payments is a just dreamy. Dreamy, I say! (At least, from what I remember until the Saturn exploded...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We could stay behind in Nauvoo together and bake. So there. Or something. Also thanks for the nod to our fav saying. Muffins...quilts...ha ha:)

    ReplyDelete